BRODMIR PARTS RZESZÓW
ELECTRICAL PARTS - SENSORS - STEPPER MOTORS - COILS - PROBES - ETC. - ARE NOT SUBJECT TO RETURNS!!!!
1. If the Customer is a Consumer, they have the right to withdraw from the sales contract concluded with the Seller, without giving any reason, within 14 days. The withdrawal period expires after 14 days from the day on which the Customer takes possession of the item or on which a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the Customer takes possession of the item. If the subject of the contract is goods delivered in installments or parts, this period expires 14 days from the day on which the Customer takes possession of the last installment or part or on which a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the Customer takes possession of the last installment or part. If the subject of the contract is several items delivered separately, this period expires 14 days from the day on which the Customer takes possession of the last item or on which a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the Customer takes possession of the last item.
2. To exercise the right of withdrawal, the Customer must inform the Seller of their decision to withdraw from the contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g., a letter sent by post or e-mail to the Seller's address provided in §1 lit. a of the Regulations). 3. To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for the Customer to send information regarding the exercise of their right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period expires.
3. The right of withdrawal does not apply if the subject of the contract are goods which, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other things after delivery - from the moment of such connection. Products ordered by a consumer or entrepreneur on an individual order to satisfy their needs are not subject to return.
4. In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the Seller shall return all payments received from the Customer, including the cost of delivery of the item (except for additional costs resulting from the Customer's choice of a delivery method other than the cheapest ordinary method of delivery offered by the Seller), without undue delay and in any case not later than 14 days from the day on which the Seller receives the Customer's statement of withdrawal from the contract. The store will refund the payment using the same payment methods that were used by the Customer in the initial transaction, unless the Customer has expressly agreed to a different solution; in any case, the Customer will not incur any fees in connection with this refund.
5. The Seller may withhold the refund until the item is received or until proof of its return is provided, whichever occurs first.
6. The Customer should return or deliver the item to the Seller immediately, but in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which they informed the Seller of the withdrawal from the contract. The deadline is met if the Customer sends the item back before the period of 14 days has expired.
7. The Customer bears the direct costs of returning the item.
8. The Customer is only responsible for any diminished value of the item resulting from handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics, and functioning of the item.
1. The seller informs that they are obliged to deliver goods free from defects.
2. If the customer is a consumer, they can file a complaint through the electronic form above. The complaint should include the customer's details, order number (or other identifying information), and a description of the event that is the basis for the complaint.
3. Complaints are considered within 21 days from the date of receipt by the seller. In the case of parts imported from the United States, the period for considering the complaint may be extended due to the shipment of defective goods to the USA.